The Breatheflex Pro's were introduced to the market in 2017 and there have been a few improvements since their first release based on your recommendations. This video is a brief insight into the key features of the pants and highlights which elements have been upgraded.
With the Breatheflex Pro's everything comes down to the weight and performance of the pants. With strong and lightweight Dyneema, we can ensure these pants will keep you well protected and still allow you the flexibility you need to manoeuvre around the job site and canopy of a tree with ease.
The pants feature an incredibly resilient and abrasion-resistant panel on the front and ankle of the pants. The material is woven with Kevlar fibres and makes it extremely tough when getting bashed and scraped on trees and debris every day.
The NEW crotch has undergone a major overhaul, it has been made with kevlar to eliminate ripping and incredibly stretchy fabric that allows for the ultimate amount of movement and flexibility in the tree. The material has also been changed to prevent sawdust from getting stuck to this area.
Based on customer feedback the pants now feature a brand NEW liner which offers unrivalled comfort and will no longer trap sawdust or leg hairs in the material on the inside legs of the pants.
Other features include:
1. Adjustable waistband
2. Kidney pad on the back of pants for braces
3. Elasticated hooks at the base of the pants to attach to laces of boots
4. Reflective decals along the side of the leg
5. YKK Zips on all pockets with taped seams
6. Vents on the back of the pants (Type A only)
7. Available in 3 colours: Black, blue and lime
8. Available in Type A and Type C
9. Available in short and tall leg