The casual range skin can be worn as a stand-alone casual/action pants or you can attach an Arborflex base layer to give fully certified chainsaw pants.
*This set of pants are NOT chainsaw protective, they are only protective when worn in conjunction with the additional Baselayer.*
- Reinforced seams at high tension areas
- Climapshere breathable fabric for comfort
- Kevlar reinforcement at lower leg, resistance to abrasion from thorns and brush
- Casual style pockets, deep zipped for larger items
- Pre-bent knees designed for maximum movement
- Zipper cargo pocket and two large back pockets
- Adjustable waist sizes ensuring the best possible fit
- Elasticated boot lace fastener - can be tensioned to reduce sawdust ingress into boots
*This set of pants are NOT chainsaw protective, they are only chainsaw protective when worn in conjunction with the additional Baselayer.*
Why not check out this handy Arbortec sizing guide to help select the best fitting products for arborists and foresters. The sizing is for the North American market.
AT4155 Arborflex Casual Skin Pants - Beige