AT1550 Arbortec XT Chainsaw/Work Glove Class 0
AT1550 XT CHAINSAW GLOVE - CLASS 0 (16M/S) LEFT HAND ONLY
The XT Chainsaw glove is a close fitting, dexterous leather glove with rubberised finger grips and low profile palm padding. This glove will rise to meet your expectations on all fronts - comfort, durability, wear ability.
One of our most popular chainsaw gloves in utility arb, the AT1550 has the following features:
- XT Grips at fingertips: - provides superior grip in wet conditions
- Internally sewn palm pads: - reduced exposure to wear & tear
- Breathable 4-way stretch back: - comfort and reduced humidity
- Unique cutaway wrist design: - Easy wear ability, ideal for those who don't like wearing chainsaw gloves but have to.
- Reinforced pull-on tab: - for easy on/off
Conforms to: BS EN ISO 11393-4:2019 Levels 2222X
How to find your glove size
1) Measure around your hand with a tape measure across your palm.
2) Measure length from base of the hand to tip of the middle finger