AT4145 Arborflex Storm Skin Pants - Black
The Black storm skin is fully waterproof which can be worn as a stand-alone hi-visibility pants or you can attach an Arborflex base layer to give a fully certified chainsaw pants.
*This set of pants are NOT chainsaw protective, they are only protective when worn in conjunction with the additional Baselayer.*
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Hi-Vis reflective decals
- Reinforced seams at high tension areas
- Quality YKK zipper system on the fly and all pockets
- Downward facing pocket zips, compatibility when wearing a climbing harness
- Cargo and phone pockets have double fold-over flaps
- Elasticated boot lace fastener - can be tensioned to reduce sawdust ingress into boots
*This set of pants are NOT chainsaw protective, they are only chainsaw protective when worn in conjunction with the additional Baselayer.*
NB: THESE TROUSERS DO NOT HAVE ANY CHAINSAW PROTECTION
Based on 1 review
Never rained yet. So never got to try them in a saddle and spurs yet. Seems to be Built of high quality. A very different feel then the breatheflex pro. Now I just need a breatheddry hi viz smock hopefully they become available soon in my size.