AT4060(US) Breatheflex Pro Chainsaw Pants UL Rated - Hi-Viz Orange
With the Breatheflex Pro's everything comes down to the weight and performance of the pants. With high tenacity polymer, we can ensure these pants will keep you well protected and still allow you the flexibility you need to manoeuvre around the job site and canopy of a tree with ease.
The pants feature an incredibly resilient and abrasion-resistant panel on the front and ankle of the pants. The material is woven with Kevlar fibers and makes it extremely tough when getting bashed and scraped on trees and debris every day.
The crotch is made with Kevlar to eliminate ripping and incredibly stretchy fabric that allows for the ultimate amount of movement and flexibility in the tree.
Each pair is handcrafted in our own Portuguese factory. This enables us to make changes to products quickly, and ensure the finished article has been made to the highest standard.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Adjustable waistband.
- Kidney pad on the back of pants for braces.
- Elasticated hooks at the base of the pants to attach to laces of boots.
- Reflective decals along the side of the leg.
- YKK Zips on all pockets with taped seams.
- Vents on the back of the pants
- Available in 3 colours: Black, blue and lime.
- Available in short and tall leg.
Conforms to ASTM F1897-14 (2014) – leg protection for chainsaw users in the USA and ASTM F3325 (2019) – leg protection for chainsaw users in Canada.
Link to Declaration of Conformity