AT4060 Breatheflex Pro Chainsaw Pants Design A Class 1 - Lime
With the Breatheflex Pro everything comes down to the weight and performance of the pants. With high tenacity polymer, we can ensure these pants will keep you well protected and still allow you the flexibility you need to manoeuvre around the job site and canopy of a tree with ease.
The pants feature an incredibly resilient and abrasion-resistant panel on the front and ankle of the pants. The material is woven with Kevlar fibres and makes it extremely tough when getting bashed and scraped on trees and debris every day.
The crotch is made with Kevlar to eliminate ripping and incredibly stretchy fabric that allows for the ultimate amount of movement and flexibility in the tree.
Based on customer feedback the pants now feature a brand NEW liner which offers unrivalled comfort and will no longer trap sawdust or leg hairs in the material on the inside legs of the pants.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Adjustable waistband.
- Kidney pad on the back of pants for braces.
- Elasticated hooks at the base of the pants to attach to laces of boots.
- YKK Zips on all pockets with taped seams.
- Vents on the back of the pants (Design A only).
- Available in 3 colours: Black, blue and lime.
- Design A pants (saw protection on the front of the legs only) protection is rated to Class 1 (20 m/s). EN381-5 Class 1 (20m/s) Design A.
- Available in short and tall leg.
The AT4060 is a Design A pants (saw protection to the front of the leg) and the protection is rated to:
- AT4060 - Class 1 (20 m/s) EN 381-5 Design A.
Specification Information - Class 1.
Link to Declaration of Conformity