AT4070 Breatheflex Pro Chainsaw Pants Design C Class 1 - Citrine
With the Breatheflex Pro's everything comes down to the weight and performance of the pants. With high tenacity polymer, we can ensure these pants will keep you well protected and still allow you the flexibility you need to manoeuvre around the job site and canopy of a tree with ease.
The pants feature an incredibly resilient and abrasion-resistant panel on the front and ankle of the pants. The material is woven with Kevlar fibers and makes it extremely tough when getting bashed and scraped on trees and debris every day.
The crotch is made with Kevlar to eliminate ripping and incredibly stretchy fabric that allows for the ultimate amount of movement and flexibility in the tree.
Each pair is handcrafted in our own Portuguese factory. This enabled us to make changes to products quickly, ensure the finished article has been made to the highest standard.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Adjustable waistband.
- Kidney pad on the back of pants for braces.
- Elasticated hooks at the base of the pants to attach to laces of boots.
- YKK Zips on all pockets with taped seams.
- Available in 3 colours: Black, blue and lime.
- Design C pants (saw protection to the front and back of the legs only) and the protection is rated to Class 1 (20 m/s). EN381-5 Class 1 (20m/s) Design C.
- Available in short and tall leg.
The AT4070 is a Design C pants (saw protection to the front of the leg) and the protection is rated to:
- AT4070 - Class 1 (20 m/s) EN 381-5 Design C.
Link to Declaration of Conformity