AT4071 Freestyle Chainsaw Pants Design C Class 1 - Aqua
Introducing the Freestyle Collection.
The Freestyle Collection has been designed to make the working day easier. It is durable, breathable, and loaded with new features.
The Freestyle Collection has been built with new outer materials and a durable new lower leg material. In addition to durability, the flexibility will allow you to manoeuvre around the job site and canopy of the tree with ease.
The Collection also comes with an elasticated waist, offset seams and articulated knees for extra flexibility and comfort.
The crotch is made with Kevlar and an incredibly stretchy fabric that allows for the ultimate amount of movement and flexibility in the tree.
This style has been designed with climbers in mind. It has a low back to make it more compatible with the harness. The YKK external zipped pockets, air vents and attachment points for the braces are also harness compatible.
Each pair is handcrafted in our own Portuguese factory. This enables us to make changes to products quickly and ensure the finished article has been made to the highest standard.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Strong, flexible outer materials.
- New tailored fitting.
- YKK zipped pockets – harness compatible.
- Belt loops and braces attachment points.
- Low back.
- Adjustable waistband.
- Elasticated hooks at the base of the trouser to attach to laces of boots.
- Design C trouser (saw protection to the front and back of the legs only) and the protection is rated to Class 1 (20 m/s). EN381-5 Class 1 (20m/s) Design C.
- Available in regular and tall leg.
The AT4071 is a Design C trouser (saw protection is at the front and back) and the protection is rated to:
To See how the Breatheflex Pro range stands up to both electric and petrol chainsaws, check out the links below.
Specification Information - Class 1