Breatheflex chainsaw pants have been designed with the arborists and foresters in mind. Lightweight, comfortable, and breathable as possible, while retaining good abrasion resistance are the most important points.
Everything comes down to the weight and performance of the pants with strong and light Dyneema® and Kevlar®.
The pants' outer shell is made from Climasphere breathable fabrics which are also highly abrasion and snag resistant (a must for tree climbers) and the six-way stretch feature makes for the most comfortable forestry chainsaw pants on the market.
The crotch is made with Kevlar® to eliminate ripping and incredibly stretchy fabric that allows for the ultimate amount of movement and flexibility in the tree.
- Reinforced seams at high tension areas: - Stronger build for longer lasting pants.
- Kevlar reinforcement at lower leg: - Resistance to abrasion such as from thorns and brash.
- Quality YKK zipper system on flies and all pockets: - Zipper system is designed to survive extensive heavy use.
- Downward facing Pocket Zips.
- Reinforced lining around ankle: - Reduces wear from boot lace hooks.
- Cargo and phone pockets have double fold-over flap: - Keeps shavings and dust out.
- Elasticated boot lace fastener: - Reduces sawdust ingress into the boot.
The AT4010 is a Design A pants (saw protection to the front of the leg) and the protection is rated to:
- AT4010 - Class 1 (20 m/s) EN 381-5 Design A.
- AT4020 - Class 2 (24 m/s) EN 381-5 Design A.
- AT4030 - Class 3 (28 m/s) EN 381-5 Design A.
Specification Information - Class 1.
Specification Information - Class 2.
Specification Information - Class 3.
Why not check out this handy Arbortec sizing guide to help select the best fitting products for arborists and foresters. The sizing is for the North American market.
AT4010 Breatheflex Chainsaw Pants Design A Class 1 - Pink