The boot has been designed for climbing, groundwork, and forestry. Tested and certified to Class 2. This boot has 24m/s chainsaw protection.
The flexible, pierce-resistant midsole is an added feature that ensures no sharp objects penetrate the foot.
The BreatheDry system gives the boots greater breathability and ensures your feet are kept dry.
The rollerball lacing system has been included in the design to prevent debris from getting into the boot
Every boot is handmade to ensure each pair is of the highest quality. It's the skill of the craftsmen that make the difference to the comfort and quality.
Check out how the boots are crafted in the video at the bottom of the page.
- Class 2 chainsaw protection
- Midsole and steel toecap
- Roller ball lace system
- Top quality leather
- Vibram outsole
- Flexible pierce-resistant protective midsole: Full puncture protection without loss of comfort.
- Vibram®: Technically advanced sole unit for arb industry. Built to work on the ground and in the trees.
- BreatheDry® system: Gives the boot greater breathability and waterproofing. Guaranteed to keep your feet dry.
- 3 ZONE® lacing system: Provides ultimate support with speed roller section, heel stabilization zone, and open-top hooks for hassle-free tie-off.
- i-fit®: Foot hugging concept, with moveable inner tongue, deep heel grip, and close-fitting elasticized protection gaiter.
The “KWF Profi” mark is issued by The Kuratorium für Waldarbeit und Forsttechnik, a German research organization.
- Always clean your boots regularly.
- Leather footwear: thoroughly clean your footwear with the recommend gel, polish off then finish with a waterproofing cream such as Chelsea Dubbin Cream, Nikwax.
- Nubuck/Suede footwear: brush away all dirt and contaminants then follow with the specialist Nubuck and Suede waterproofing products available from Arbortec.
- Never clean with solvents of any kind.
- Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or force dry.
- Ensure your footwear is completely dry before wearing them to prevent the formation of mildew and unpleasant smells.
The waterproofing can be compromised if the boots aren't fully dry before each use. If the boots are left wet to be used while wet, over a period of time the water can be forced through the leather and Breathedry system.
To maintain the waterproofing on the footwear we suggest the following.
- Clean the boots.
- Leave to fully dry.
- Re waterproof using Chelsea Dubbin Cream / Nikwax.
Why not check out this handy Arbortec sizing guide to help select the best fitting products for arborists and foresters. The sizing is for the North American market.
AT33400 Scafell Lite Class 2 Chainsaw Boot - Red